You’ve heard the saying “If you fail to plan, you’re planning to fail”.
To have a successful business you must gain clarity before you start.
The traditional 20-page business plan that takes you weeks to complete will probably be obsolete by the time you actually get your business started.
You need to get organized quickly so that you can take real steps toward creating the business of your dreams TODAY, not months from now.
What your online boutique business plan should include
Below, I’ve compiled a list of key questions to ask yourself before starting an online boutique business.
- What is the name of your online boutique?
- What will you sell?
- Who will buy it?
- What makes your online boutique different than what’s already out there?
ALL ABOUT THE MONEY
- What is the retail price range of your boutique?
- How will you accept payment?
- What is your initial purchasing budget?
- What is your marketing budget?
GETTING THE WORD OUT
- How will customers learn about your business?
- How can you encourage referrals?
- How can you encourage repeat purchases?
- Will you offer free shipping?
- How will you deal with returns/ exchanges/ refunds?
- What mail carrier will you use to ship your products?
- Will you need to keep multiple packaging options on hand (poly bags, boxes, etc)?
- Will you have custom or plain packaging?
- What vendors will you get your packaging from?
MY ONLINE BOUTIQUE IS SUCCESSFUL WHEN IT HITS THESE METRICS
- Number of customers served:
- Number of orders processed:
- Annual net income:
Ready to start your online boutique?
You don’t have to figure it all out on your own!
I’m hosting a free masterclass called where I teach and show you more than a online boutique business plan:
How To FINALLY Launch Your Dream Online Boutique In The Next 3 Months… Even If You’ve Never Sold Anything Online Before!
Learn the EXACT framework that helped me become my own boss, work from home, create my own schedule and make an income doing what I love everyday… without having a business degree, years of retail experience or a huge social media following.
If you feel confused, frustrated, stuck or completely lost about how to start an online boutique, then this training is for you.
So click the button below to sign up for instant access to this FREE online training!